Why our customers choose Micropiles & Tiebacks
Micropiles and tiebacks are a foundation element comprised of a small diameter pile constructed using a concrete/cement mix and steel reinforcement. Cementitious mix is often in the form of lean grout (water and cement) and steel bar/strand and/or steel casing.
- Efficient load transfer of compression tensile and lateral loads
- Able to be installed thorough extremely variable ground/rock conditions and overcome obstructions
- Effective in tight access conditions
- Can be grouted multiple times to repair and rehabilitee poor soils
- Ability to effectively batter and angle elements
- Residential parkade and basement construction
- Culvert and bridge pier replacements
- Heritage structure support
- Slope stabilizations
A History of Innovation
Almita can provide Foundation Solutions for any Infrastructure - Large or Small
Since 1991 Almita has adapted product and service offerings to market demands and industry conditions to provide unique and specific engineering solutions for foundation needs. Almita's diverse fleet of custom installation equipment and comprehensive service from planning to installation, we'll put your project and your trust on solid footing.
Design | Manufacturing | Installation | Project Management
We'll save your time, your money and your project
Contact our team today for more information on the products and services Almita provides. We'll help find the best solution for your business, ensuring you get the results you need.